Don’t you absolutely hate it when your favorite video game gets scratched? It can be a real pain in the butt to have to shell out money for a game that you have already purchased once before, believe me, I know! That’s why knowing how to backup Xbox games separates the hardcore gamers from the novices. If you are ready to move to the hardcore gamers group, I will tell you right now, learning how to backup Xbox games is an extremely easy process. And, the best part about backing up your video games, is that you will save yourself A LOT of time and money!
First off, you have to understand that all Xbox 360 games are equipped with a sophisticated layer of copy protection. However, if you purchased the game fair and square, it is your absolute right to backup that game in order to protect your investment. Once you have purchased the product and taken possession, the common law clearly states that that product belongs to you, and you can do anything you like with it, as long as, it is not something illegal.
It is considered a crime when a person copy’s a video game with the specific intent to sell it. But, if you are just copying your video game in order to back it up in case the original gets scratched, lost, or stolen you are completely within your legal rights. Any hardcore gamer knows that video games definitely do not last forever, in fact, some games don’t last very long at all. And, most video game fanatics usually can’t afford to purchase all of the video games they desire, let alone having to repurchase games they have already bought once before, because the original got damaged. That is why it is so important to backup every video game you own, then tuck away the original and use the backup version to play with. slotxo
If you are interested in learning to backup Xbox games, you will be happy to learn that it is actually a very simple process. All you need is a good reliable video game copy software, a CD/DVD burner, and some blank DVD-R discs.
Steps to Backup Xbox Games:
1. Make sure your computer has a DVD burner (you can check this by going to the my computer section of your computer, if your DVD drive has an RW by it, then you have a DVD burner).
2. Purchase some Blank DVD-R discs.
3. Purchase, download, and install Game Copy Wizard, the best video game copy software on the market (you can find a link to this software at the end of this page).
4. Launch the game burning software.
5. Insert the video game you want to copy into the DVD-RW drive.
6. Follow the game copy software’s on screen instructions.
7. Once the game is copied, remove the original disc and replace it with a blank DVD-R.
8. Continue to follow the on screen instructions to burn the backup Xbox game copy.
9. When it’s done, remove the disc, tuck your original away and use the copy to play with.
10. And that’s it, you’re done!